Conversation ( Suggestion And Offer )

Suggestion and Offer

6 Tips To Rule The Art Of Conversation by Larry Alton | iGotPro ...

Ilyas: Hello der, how are you ??

 Derby: Hello ilyas, I'm fine thank you

 Ilyas: What are you doing der ??

 Derby: Here I am planning about a cultural tour destination for 11th grade ...

 Ilyas: May I help you? 

 Derby: yes of course

 Ilyas: I think we should look for the internet what a good destination

 Derby: okay

 Azka is coming.

 Azka: Der what to do ??  Have you gotten a destination for Tur Budaya??
 
 Derby: This is again being discussed

 Azka: What about going to Bali?  Bali is good city with beautiful scenery

 Ilyas: yes, I would like to.

 Derby: Yes I agree

 Azka: what do you think about transportation to the Bali ??

 Derby: I suggest by plane so that the trip is fast

 Ilyas: what about the train ??  With the train there is time to be with friends while on a trip

 Azka: OK what if you board the plane and go home by train.

 Der: yes , you are right


 Ilyas: yes, I agree too


this is my conversation with my friends Derby & Ilyas

Wassalamualaikum Wr.Wb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review The Song by Azka

AMAZING ART WORLD 3D