About Me, My Goals, and My Ambition


About Me, My Goals, and My Ambition

Hello Guyss, Welcome back to my own blog that fullfill with English Language In this moment i would like to tell you about the story of my life, My Goals and My ambition that for achieve my Dreams will be come true

As you know, My name is Azka Prama Septiandra Pamungkas that well known with my nickname Azka. A student at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung who wanna be a success preson in the future. I was born in Bandung, 5 January 2004. I have a daughter and I’m the youngest child in my family.i used to study in elementary school at SD Negeri Cipto Bandung and then Continuing my school At SMP Negeri 5 Bandung. SMA Negeri 3 Bandung is one of my school dream Since I have studied at Junior High school. 

When I was in elementary school, i was have a dream. that dream is want to be a doctor,. a reason why i want to be a doctor just a simple sentence. i have a doctor who impressed me. but i have another reason why am i want become a doctor. the another reason are i want to save the human life from suffered and death. although the human life doesnt know what time caught them. and actually i want to save my grandma life from the cancer dieases if i was being a doctor. but this time has changed, my grandma was passed away at 20 January 2020. and the dream to save my grandma has late. but i still want to be a doctor not just to save my grandma, but more than anything, i want to save more human life

but, to achieve that dream is not easy as that. i must study hard and dicpline to understand more knowledge and subject. and the progres needs more time and more energy to caught that. i hope i can achieve my dream cometrue. wish me luck Aaminn. My dream University are UNPAD and UI. and the faculty is The faculty Of Medicine Aaminn




                                                             - THE END -


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review The Song by Azka

AMAZING ART WORLD 3D